When your husband brought up the idea of planting a church how did you respond? A little less than enthusiastically? Don’t worry – the majority of planter wives needed some time to process the idea! You’re in good company. In My Husband Wants to Be a Church Planter, So What Will That Make Me? you will learn from experienced church planter wives about the struggles and tremendous fulfillment that comes with planting a church. Within its pages you will….
- Gain an understanding of the process
- Learn the importance of setting boundaries
- Discover how to manage your finances
- Develop skills to manage your time
- Find ways to maintain a healthy marriage and family life.
Enjoy the journey and relax –more than 92 percent of planter wives say that even though church planting requires sacrifices, it is worth the cost!